| AutoRun Pro Enterprise II 6.0
Create your own custom autorun menus, interactive presentations,
multimedia applications, and custom software in just minutes. AutoRun
Pro Enterprise II features a completely visual drag and drop
environment. Simply add content such as buttons, photos and text to
your pages and position them using your mouse. Even if you have
absolutely no programming experience you'll be able to get started
creating your own custom applications in just minutes.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is a popular design tool for rapid creation
of autorun CD browsers and presentations. Offering a simple
point-and-click design environment, AutoRun Pro Enterprise II allows
anyone, regardless of computer competence and creative ability, to
blend texts, images, video and audio into an interactive front-end for
CDs and DVDs. In doing this, you can make use of wizards, templates and
demos that let you jumpstart your autorun project in minutes. The end
result can be compiled as a single executable file and burned onto a CD
or DVD disk directly using the built-in CD Burner.
The best in AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is that it has been designed with
the ordinary user in mind, the one who doesn't want to take the time to
learn how to use a complicated design tool or hire a designer to do the
work. It lets you create and edit a front-end in much the same way as
you would design a presentation in Microsoft PowerPoint. Just click,
drag, position in the desired area and preview to see whether you have
the intended result. In just a few clicks, you can create a main page,
a splash screen, an agreement form, a security form and an exit form,
plus add the unlimited number of sub pages. Pages can be connected by
using transition effects like page fade in, fade out and others. You
can elaborate pages by adding buttons, images, simple text, links and
many other objects and associate each of them with actions so that end
users can interact with and navigate through the front-end content. The
front-end can let them open and execute files, print documents, send
email, visit web sites, browse CD and more.
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II is a powerful visual tool to create
professional autorun (autoplay) interfaces and presentations for your
CD/DVDs. It is the easiest way to create, edit professional autorun
(autoplay) interface and generate autorun files for CD/DVDs in a
WYSIWYG environment, just click, point, place and test (preview). So
all is visual, fast, simple. AutoRun Pro is easy to learn, with demos
and wizards you can get started in just minutes!
36 Objects: Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox, ScrollBox,
Splitter, Button, ImageButton, Image, Bevel, SimpleText, ScrollText,
Link, FadeButton, Label, Text, Shape, Balloon, Note, ListBox,
DropDownList, ListView, TreeView, ShellListView, ShellTreeView,
TextBox, RichText, Browser, MediaPlayer, PDFReader, FlashPlayer,
SlideShow, Edit, UserPassword, CheckBox and RadioButton.
ScrollBox, Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox are container
objects. The container object can serve as a container (parent) for
other objects. The parent of an object is the object that contains the
object. For example, if a page includes three RadioButton objects in a
GroupBox object, the GroupBox object is the parent of the three
RadioButton objects, and the RadioButton objects are the child objects
of the GroupBox object.
Page Template and Object Template make it more easy.
It's fast and easy to use. Anyone can quickly create autorun CD-ROMs within minutes.
Burn CD/DVD with built-in CD/DVD Burner
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II Features
AutoRun Pro Enterprise II
- Display of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
- Print of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
- Start any program.
- Start the default browser with document URL.
- Send email.
- Integrated Web browser and internal commands.
- Integrated sound player.
- Integrated RTF (Rich Text) viewer.
- Integrated Media Player.
- Slide Show images (Photo album), more than 100 styles.
- Background color, Gradient color and Transparent Form.
- Background sound.
- Splash screen, splash screen sound.
- Full screen background and logo image.
- License agreement. You can display a license
agreement before any files are launched. The user is required to accept
the license in order to continue. If the user does not accept the
license, then the AutoRun exits.
- Security. You can protect your CD from being
started by unlicensed users by requiring users to submit a User Name
and Password or an Authentication Code.
- Exit Form. Show information or confirm exit before program exits
- Unlimited Sub Pages.
- Page FadeIn, FadeOut.
- Images include bitmap, icon, JPEG, EMF, WMF, GIF (Static or Animated), PNG images.
- Page template.
- Object template.
- Using the drag-and-drop interface to link files for opening documents and running executable programs.
- CD Icon and Page icon can be displayed in the title bar.
- Test without burning CD.
- Burn project to CD-R/CD-RW directly with built-in CD Burner.
- Create a single executable file.
- Publish project to new folder.
- Create ISO CD-ROM image file.
- Install Software - You may want to install a
default viewer for the files if the user does not have one on his
computer. For example, if you are launching a PDF file, you may want to
include Adobe Acrobat Reader software on your CD and install it if the
user does not already have it installed. You can define one or more
files to be installed.
- Create drop down menu bar (main menu), tool
bar and status bar for pages like most standard windows to make your
page more professional.
- Create popup menu, you can define the pop-up
menu that appears when the user clicks on an object or page background
with the right mouse button, like most professional applications.
- CD expire date, Specifies an expiration date for the CDs.
- Set object(s) Enable or Disable, Show or Hide Object(s).
- No programming knowledge required.
- No registry entry necessary.
- Runs from CD-ROM without installation.
- No runtime module required.
- Version: 6.0
- Platform: Windows 9x/2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7
- Language: English
- License: Shareware, free to try, $199 to buy
- File size: 14MB