AutoRun Pro 8.0 - the easiest way to create autorun menus for your CD, DVD and USB Stick
AutoRun Pro is a
powerful visual tool to create professional autorun (autoplay)
interfaces and presentations for your CD/DVDs. It is the easiest way to
create, edit professional autorun (autoplay) interface and generate
autorun files for CD/DVDs in a WYSIWYG environment, just click, point,
place and test (run). So all is visual, fast, simple. AutoRun Pro is
easy to learn, with demos and wizards you can get started in just
Completely Visual – No programming required
AutoRun Pro features a completely visual drag and drop environment.
Simply add content such as photos, videos, music and text to your forms
and position them using your mouse. We’ve even included lots of
extra content like backgrounds, panels, buttons, sound effects and more
to get you started. From opening documents, to running programs,
viewing websites and sending email, it couldn’t be easier!
Form Templates and Object Templates
One of the features which makes AutoRun Pro so quick and easy to work
with is the included library of ready-to-use form templates and object
templates. To apply a template simply select it in the template list,
AutoRun Pro will do the rest. All you have to do is substitute your
content for the placeholder content and publish. AutoRun Pro templates
guarantee professional autorun CDs for anyone, in just a few clicks!
Most of the templates were built with Shape objects
and Note objects instead of background images. So you can resize the
objects and change the Color, GrandientColor and GrandientStyle
properties of the objects to change the form style after you load the
Built-in CD/DVD Burner
Whether you prefer to distribute your projects via CD-ROM, USB stick,
the internet, AutoRun Pro makes it a breeze with the handy Publishing
Wizard. With just a few clicks you can generate all the files you need
to get the job done quickly and correctly. AutoRun Pro can even
directly burn your autorun CDs or create ISO CD image files without any need for external CD burning
AutoRun Pro Features
Operating System: Windows 2000/XP/2003/2008/Vista/7
- Display of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
- Print of every registered document (e.g.: TXT, DOC, HTML) via automatic start of the corresponding application.
- Start any program.
- Start the default browser with document URL.
- Send email.
- Integrated Web browser.
- Integrated sound player.
- Integrated media player.
- Integrated RTF (Rich Text) viewer.
- Slide Show images (Photo album).
- Background color, Gradient color and Transparent Form.
- Background sound.
- Splash screen.
- Full screen background and logo image.
- License agreement. You can display a license
agreement before any files are launched. The user is required to accept
the license in order to continue. If the user does not accept the
license, then the AutoRun exits.
- Security. You can protect your CD from being
started by unlicensed users by requiring users to submit a User Name
and Password or an Authentication Code.
- Unlimited sub Form.
- Form FadeIn, FadeOut.
- Images include bitmap, icon, JPEG, EMF, WMF, GIF (Static or Animated), PNG images.
- From template.
- Object template.
- CD Icon and Page icon can be displayed in the title bar.
- Test without burning CD.
- Burn project to CD-R/CD-RW or create ISO CD image file directly with built-in CD Burner.
- Publish project to new folder or USB Flash drive.
- Create drop down menu bar (main menu), tool
bar and status bar for forms like most standard windows to make your
form more professional.
- Create popup menu, you can define the pop-up
menu that appears when the user clicks on an object or form background
with the right mouse button, like most professional applications.
- CD expire date, Specifies an expiration date for the CDs.
- No registry entry necessary.
- Runs from CD-ROM without installation.
- No runtime module required.
25 Objects: Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox, ScrollBox,
Splitter, Button, ImageButton, Label, Text, Image, Bevel, FadeButton,
FadeLabel, FadeText, Shape, Balloon, Note, SlideShow, Memo, RichText,
WebBrowser, MediaPlayer, FlashPlayer, PDFReader.
Panel, TabNotebook, TabSheet, GroupBox, ScrollBox
The container object can serve as a container (parent) for other objects.
The parent of an object is the object that contains the object. For
example, if a form includes three ImageButton objects in a GroupBox
object, the GroupBox object is the parent of the three ImageButton
objects, and the ImageButton objects are the child objects of the